Welcome! Thistle + Lilly is a newly created pattern brand, currently targeted to designing clothing patterns for babies and children for the Victorian era. While many initial patterns will be for the 1850s and 1860s, the long-term goal is to have patterns ranging from 1830-1900.

4/12/13

Blog Awards!

Sorry for the long delay in posting; we have been having rounds of illness around here.  However, I was tickled to learn last week (while I was sick and/or nursing the sick) that I received two blog awards - one for this one and one for my other blog, A Day In 1862.  I'm so pleased, and humbled, that you would pass on these fun awards to my little blogs.  It will take me some time to figure out blogs to pass the awards on to, but I will be working on that for a future post.  Thank you!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!